have an offer

I have received an offer from Whitcraft. The offer is for 90,000/year +8,000 for moving expenses. I’m still waiting for an offer from Triumph, but I will need to send an acceptance to Whitcraft by COB today.

If after I send my acceptance and prior to receiving any money from them and Triumph sends me an offer I will tell Whitcraft something came up and I can no longer work for them.

Angie still expects me to help pay for her new place when I get a job. She needs to understand, before she moves, that I will not be helping her.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *